Thursday, August 11, 2011

About Me. ...=)

 after 6 days weekend.. too many assignment... RELAXED =)

 nothing to do...^^



Have a Happy weekend Everyone!!
     
                              Long Weekend (6 day weekend) but too many Homewroks

 Tomorrow is Card day!! (hiding from her mum).. "I'm nervous" =(
I pray that I don't have a low grade...=(


Studying Hard but ended up sleeping with my book..O.o



`                                   

Addicted to Jude Deveraux especially the Montgomery series..  Thanks Ela!!


 `

I'm currently reading "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.
I'm some kind having a hard time understanding the story..
trying my best to understand and en joy the sotry




I admit I'm addicted to anime since I was in grade 3.. Honestly one of my cousins influenced me...



Sometimes I'm having a hard time understanding my Math lessons..And for the 1st time in my life I'm one of the learners who got low score in MT1....(Who says I'm smart anyway?)







  Addicted to the word "BOMBAY" in English onion...By the way..and I HATE IT!! every time i would cut it..It makes me to cry..=(



No comments:

Post a Comment